Book Break! 10 Lesser Known Things About Me...

Thought this would be fun. A break away from the norm. Plus, I’ve read and watched this done on other blogs and have always been amazed by how interesting many 'least known tangent' posts have been, even when I didn’t know the author at all. One young woman listed something like 100 least known things about her… positively too much, but I didn’t get to yawning until round ‘about number 17.

At any rate, while I likely have as many least known fuzzies about me, I’m not trying to light up the Web. Just taking a fun book break listing 10 little nuggets about me.

1. I love water …particularly water sports.

2. My favorite theme park attraction is dun…dun… dun… the Carousel!

3. The first (full-length) book I read was The Boston Strangler.

4. My first crush was Action News’ once popular news journalist Larry Kane!

5. Bet no one knows a few professionals have singled me out for dancing (that’s jazz dancer)… singing (no laughing)… a sprinter (track)… and modeling. Each one I turned flat out down. Quit dancing the day I was told I could dance. Didn’t show up for that music audition. Told the track coach to run himself. And of course told the model scout I wasn’t interested.

6. Years ago I was on Sesame Street.

7. I’ve been on the cover of a magazine…too bad it wasn’t a literary magazine, but rather an automobile magazine.

8. I was on the news! Pretty Scary…

9. Twice I was in the newspaper. Once during a school play with a group of classmates and once on the front page of an arts and entertainment paper… though, and again sadly, not for anything literary, but hey…Arts & Entertainment is close enough.

10. One of my greatest fears is fame. There is so much comfort to be had existing in a spot where creativity can be realized in complete obscurity.

Comments

Popular Posts